Qualivis is a national provider of healthcare workforce solutions that works to simplify staffing and help you build a better workplace to improve patient care. We partner with state hospital associations, healthcare providers and a national network of staffing agencies to keep clinical and non-clinical departments staffed through a simple standardized approach. This partnership gives us the capability to fill a broad spectrum of healthcare positions through one contract and one contact who is only a phone call or email away, at no cost to you.
Qualivis has been great to work with. They’re responsive to our needs. When we have questions, issues, or problems they’re Johnny-on-the-spot in terms of, “What can we do to help you? What can we do the make the situation better for you?”. Their focus is on making sure that our job is easy to do as possible and that they can provide the best service to us.
– Eddie Poole, Manager for Agency and Contract Personnel, Greenville Health System
Benefits for Healthcare Providers
- Available at no cost as a member service through your state hospital association.
- 15-plus years of experience in healthcare staffing.
- No hiring fee after a completed temporary assignment.
- Competitive pricing with all-inclusive rates, include living expenses.
- Compensation for non-qualified staff, no-shows and early terminations.
- Ability to cancel 12 hours per pay period.
- Up to 16 hours of orientation at no cost to the facility.
- Web-based software for posting and confirming of needs, time cards, invoicing and automated reports.
Qualivis offers a standardized system for finding high-quality healthcare professionals for virtually every clinical and non-clinical position in every department. We offer access to a nationwide network of staffing agencies through an online portal through seamless, robust technology. All partnered agencies that provide clinical staff are certified by the Joint Commission, providing added quality and compliance assurance for quality patient care and outcomes. Partner hospitals are assured that staffing needs are met when needed with highly trained, quality healthcare professionals.